The Content Marketing Handbook helps entrepreneurs, marketers, and small business owners understand the true role of content within integrated multichannel marketing campaigns, avoid wasting time and money by giving away content with no ROI, and instead skillfully create content that builds trust, stimulate interest, and ultimately get more orders for what they are selling.
Readers will learn how to:
- Create A-level content that gets noticed, gets read, and eliminates “content pollution”
- Overcome the biggest weakness of content marketing
- Double marketing response rates by adding lead magnets, bonus reports, and other free content offers
- Use content to build brands, enhance reputations, and stand out from the competition
- Plan, execute, and measure content marketing in a multichannel environment
- Know when to stop giving away content and start asking for the orders
Robert W. Bly (Montville, NJ) is a professional writer, speaker, and marketing consultant with over three decades of experience in business-to-business, high-tech, and direct response marketing. He became a self-made multi-millionaire while still in his 30s.
Bob is the author of more than 90 published books, including:
- Careers for Writers (McGraw-Hill/VGM)
- Secrets of a Freelance Writer (Henry Holt)
- The Copywriter’s Handbook (Henry Holt)
- The Elements of Business Writing (Alyn & Bacon)
McGraw-Hill calls Bob Bly “America’s top copywriter,” and he was named 2007 Copywriter of the Year by American Writers and Artists, Inc. Bob writes a column for Target Marketing magazine. The Direct Response Letter, Bob Bly’s free e-newsletter, has over 60,000 subscribers.